I’m Chris Dolan. I’m originally from Upstate NY, but now living and working in and around Philly.
I started doing comedy in my late 40s, after decades working for huge companies like Comcast, Motorola & Rollerblade and doing other odd jobs. I’m not a Dad comic or a “my wife” comic. I think my style is different, but relevant.
- In ‘Best of Philly’ and ‘Dirty Dozen’ showcases at Helium Comedy Club
- In Monthly All-Pro Showcases at Punch Line Philly
- At Comedy Shoppe in New Jersey
- Co-producer of Subourbon Comedy – bringing the best comics in Philly to the Philly burbs
- Winner of the WMGK Philly Comedy Contest
- Runner-up at LOL @ the Grand in Wilmington Delaware
- Semi-finalist in Philly’s Phunniest at Helium Comedy Club
- Rejections from every comedy festival to which I have ever applied!
I can work clean or dirty. Or, ideally, somewhere in between. I’ve opened for comics like Mark Normand, Bert Kreischer, Rich Vos, Mike Vecchione, ‘America’s Got Talent’ Julia Scotti, and many others.
Every weekday I post ten topical jokes; hit the Blog link to read ’em.
Click the contact page and hit me up. I’d love to do your show/festival/whatever. Thanks!