Portugal banned employers from texting employees after normal work hours. In related news, dozens of Portugese pimps declared bankruptcy.
Instagram is testing its Take A Break feature – where users spending too much time on the app are invited to go chill out on Facebook for a while.
76% of Americans believe Facebook has a negative impact on society. The other 24% just got 50 or more Likes for their last picture.
A security guard at Philadelphia’s Christmas Village was arrested for murder. Police confiscated the gun used in the sleighing.
A lobsterman in Casco Bay, Maine caught a rare blue-and-pink ‘cotton candy’ lobster. The lobster was removed from the trap, and declared its pronouns as they/them.
Inflation reached a 30-year high, a crucial statistic cited by the National Alliance Of Eight-Year-Olds seeking increases in their weekly allowance.
A Missouri man on trial for the murder of his wife said that he researched divorce instead, but who’s got that kind of time?
Hindus in New Delhi are bathing in the sacred Yamuna River for Chhath Puja, a festival celebrating the sun. Because the river is covered in a toxic foam from chemical pollutants, they’ll return for the I Hope My Chemotherapy Works festival.
President Joe Biden marked Veterans Day with a speech at the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier. It started late because Biden wanted to wait until the Soldier’s family arrived.
A new study from Japan shows cats can use “socio-spatial cognition” from their acute sense of hearing to mentally picture where their owners are at any given time. However, they only use it to confirm that the owner is standing next to the cat food.